Elias and Louisa Molina
On April 1st, 1953 Elias and Louisa Molina opened the doors to Molina’s Mexican foods. On this very location with only one room they started a wonderful family dynasty. As the years have passed the restaurant grew and the Midway drive-in theater opened across Speedway, giving us the name Midway Molina’s.
Mr. Molina retired in 1983 and his five children took over; Elias Jr., Tillie, Mary, Molly and Josie. Now that we have celebrated our 60th anniversary, the third generation has stepped in. With the guidance of our parents we are continuing our grandparents dream.
We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their support. We love Tucson and are happy to be a part of this city’s wonderful heritage.
-The Molina Family